How to open an account
Welcome to Lands of America, Land And Farm, and the Land.com Network! If you are new with us, simply go to Land.com and click List Your Property. This will direct you to the account Sign Up page, where you can select a level of advertising that suits your needs, and click Buy Now to proceed to registration and payment.
Once your purchase is complete, you will be streamlined to add a new listing. Click here for advice on how to manage your land listings.
To create a new listing at any other time, login to your account, click on ‘add new listing’ under the blue heading ‘Listings’. Once you fill out the new property form, click ‘Save Changes’ to active your new listing. The next page will allow you to select and upload an unlimited amount of photos.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at 512-263-5600.
How to add or edit contact information
This section is used for entering the contact information displayed on your advertisement, that you would like buyers to use to contact you
Contact Information: There are a few sections that are necessary to maintain completed: Contact Name, E-mail Address, and the Password fields. All other information is optional and will be displayed as additional contact information when viewing your listings.
- Email: This is the email address that will be used to send leads to, to login to your account, and as official contact about billing and account matters. We do not publish this information anywhere on the site.
- Company Address: Entering in your address lets buyers know where you are located. Should you choose to create a flyer, this is the address that will display as contact information on the flyer.
- Billing Address: This needs to be the address that is associated with your credit card. The billing address must match the address on your credit card statement.
- Email Preferences: Check the boxes in this section based on how often you would like to get our Market report, and also to opt in or out of “hot properties” and “promotions” emails that will be sent occasionally.
- Website Address: You may place the link to your personal website address in this section. This will be displayed on your profile page, with your contact information and listings.
- Short Bio: This section is for you to elaborate on yourself. This will show up on your profile page under a tab labeled “About Us.” Use this section to describe yourself, your qualifications, how long you have been in the business, etc.
- Comparable Sales Participation: Check this box if you wish to be able to share your sold listing information in the “Comparable Sales Program.” This program is based on “shared-only” information. By sharing information about your sold listings, you will have access to all other sold listing information from other sellers.
- Custom URL: The custom URL allows you to create a custom link that will direct buyers to your profile and listings on the LandsofAmerica.com network. Choose your preferred address, and type it into the box located on this page (leave out the www.). Once you have chosen your name, click on “Submit Account Information.” Afterwards you will see your custom URL displayed at the top of your administration area. You can use this link to direct all potential buyers to your listings on the network.
How to Add/Delete Logo and Personal Photo
Company Logo: If you have a company logo saved onto your computer, you can upload it to display with your contact information on your main listings page and on each individual property. Click the Add Company Logo link; then click on Browse, this will allow you to navigate to a folder/file where photos, etc. are stored. From there select the logo you would like to use, click “Open”, and the file name will transfer into the box on the Account Information Page; click Upload Photo, and wait for your logo to finish transferring before moving on. The image will appear, once the upload is successful. Use the on-screen dashed-line cropping guide by pulling the black small boxes surrounding the dashed line in the appropriate direction to fit your image. Anything outside of this box will be removed during processing when you click Save Changes.
You can also delete the logo if needed, by clicking on the “Delete my company logo” and then “Save Changes”.
Personal Photo: On the Portrait tab, there is a place for you to upload a personal photo. If you click on Choose File, this will open up a file/folder on your computer where your photos are stored. Browse through until you come to your preferred photo, and highlight it, then click on “Open.” After that, click on Upload Photo, and wait while your image is being transferred. The image will appear, once the upload is successful. Use the on-screen dashed-line cropping guide by pulling the black small boxes surrounding the dashed line in the appropriate direction to fit your image. Anything outside of this box will be removed during processing when you click Save Changes.
You can also delete the portrait if needed, by clicking on the “Delete my portrait” and then “Save Changes”.
How to sign up for Daily Market Report
To change your monthly market report to a weekly market report, login to your LandsofAmerica.com. After you have logged in, go to the Account tab and select Account Information.
On the Account Information page, scroll down to a box labeled Email Preferences. Select “Send this Weekly” to enable weekly market reports to your supplied email address. If you prefer not to receive monthly reports in addition to the weekly reports, uncheck “Send this Monthly.”
After making your changes to the Email Preferences area, be sure to scroll down and click Save Account Information.