The Land.com Network offers access to hundreds of articles to help inform and inspire buyers, sellers and owners of land and rural real estate. From guides to understanding the true value of your land to navigating the world of land loans, our online resources have got you covered every step of the way.
Contributors include experts with decades of experience in the land business, plus we have dozens of interviews with the brokers who are managing some of the biggest and most complex rural real estate transactions in the country.
So whether you’re an owner looking to sell your property or a buyer on the hunt for that dream parcel of land—or just someone who loves learning and reading about the land lifestyle!—be sure to bookmark www.land.com for all your land needs. Below are a few highlights to get you started, plus be sure to check out our news section for the latest reports from around the land market.
Resources for land buyers
Get advice and tips for finding the right property, plus browse our regular profiles of some of the most spectacular, unique and interesting properties currently on the market.
- Is Now an Opportune Time to Purchase Land?
- Understanding Buying Western Ranches
- Buying or Selling Rural Real Estate? Know the Lending Lingo
- Find the Right Lender for your Rural Land Purchase
- Understanding Section 1031 Tax Exchanges When Buying Land
Resources for land sellers
Our articles for sellers offer expert insights on understanding the value of your property and making sure you find the right people and resources to help sell your property. Sellers should also visit our Broker Profile section to read dozens of interviews with some of the best land professionals in the business.
- How to Sell Your Land
- Find Out What Your Land is Really Worth
- How to Determine the Right Price for Your Ranch Property
- Do I Need a Rural Property Appraiser?
- What You Need to Know When Selling a Farm or Ranch
Resources for land owners
From managing your habitat to grow big game to advice for saving energy in older homes, our land-owners section is packed with essential information for managing your land investment.
- Year-End Tax Prep: 5 Tips for Landowners
- How to Create a Water Feature on Your Property
- How to Manage Hunters and Guests on Your Land
- Exotic Animals for Your Ranch
- Guide to Big Game Licenses on Western Ranches