In November, the Land.com Network once again solidified its position as the largest online marketplace for land.
This past month, visits to the Land.com Network were up over 68%, and leads submitted were up over 86%, when compared to November 2019.
During this unprecedented time, our team has remained focused on improving the land selling and buying experience. In 2020, we have:
- Achieved all-time high traffic and leads, setting several records
- Completely redesigned LandWatch to seamlessly adapt to all screen sizes, and added new advertising offerings
- Moved to operate on a single listing management platform to save you time and energy
- Introduced digital tools for touring land remotely, including high-res video and virtual tour displays
- Enhanced listing detail pages with large, impactful photo carousels and multi-media displays
- Optimized property ads with stronger calls to action and prominent branding in search results
- Revamped property email notifications to drive more buyer engagement
- Implemented one-click property sharing so buyers can easily and quickly share properties they love
- Improved the land search experience for those using a mobile device
- Continued to improve and increase our site rankings on Google
Contact your Regional Representative to get started posting your properties on our always-improving and increasingly popular network of land listing sites.
Already a Land.com Network seller? Learn more about advanced advertising opportunities, including new and improved ad units on the redesigned LandWatch.