Reach Millions of Active Buyers and Hundreds of Sites All Through 1 Powerful Network
Online rural land
Monthly visits to
to partner sites**
Drive Sales and Manage All Your Listings Via One Site With All Plans
- Engaged Users – Reach millions of active buyers and sellers of rural real estate
- Powerful Exposure – Receive prominent placements and branding opportunities across hundreds of sites
- Advanced Marketing Tools – Utilize built-in mapping and collateral creation features and many more useful tools to promote your listings
- Comparable Sales Data – Stay current with the listing value and trends in your market
- Custom Plans – Tailor listing plans to your business goals and budget
- Simple Management – Manage all your listings easily via 1 site
Recent Land News & Advice
While not all land is created equal, the art of presenting land or rural property for sale follows the same general rules—whether it’s a farm for sale amidst an endless sea of Iowa cornfields or multi-million-dollar ranch perched in the shadow of the Rocky Mountains.
Aerial drone photography is a powerful and compelling tool in the land marketer's arsenal. Here's a guide to getting started, the gear you'll need and other considerations for capturing the best drone footage for your clients.
Search-engine optimization, or SEO, is critical in getting online buyers to your business. Without it may make it expensive or very difficult to sell your land.
*Sources: Network visits (Google Analytics); market ranking (Quantcast)
**Source: Hitwise. Lands of America listings appear on our 65+ partner sites that collectively receive 96+ million visits per month.